Ever wanted to plug your speaker out straight into your recording gear? now you can!
Do away with the complexity and expense of microphones and pre-amps and capture your
amp tone without needing any sound-proofing or acoustic treatment.
15 ohm 10 watt load allows you to use the unit in place of a speaker on most small, single-ended valve amps.
No-load 200w mode allows you to use it with any solid-state amp, or with any valve amp that has an existing load, be that speaker, HotBox or other attenuator!
The HotLine is a neutral device and should be used with speaker simulation plugins for best results. Here's a few of our favourites...
Boogex (VST/AU) by Voxengo [Impulse based, Free]
NadIR (VST/AU) by Ignite Amps [Impulse based, Free]
MCabinet by Melda Production [Modelling based, Not free]
- Use as a stand-alone dummy load for amps of 10w or less.
- Use with an external load (speaker or attenuator) for amps up to 200w.
- Output limiting protects your precious recording equipment.
- LowPass Tone control allows you to filter out harshness at the source.
- Ground lift to solve noisy hum loops.
- Overload indicator lets you know when you are approaching the 10w load limit.