The HotBox 60 Pro is a compact, premium power-attenuator that enables you to drive your valve amp brutally hard into those sweet overload conditions yet output the perfect volume for recording or loud jam sessions.
Simply connect the 60 between your amplifier's output and the speaker itself then turn your amp up to overload levels and 90% or more of the power will be absorbed and turned into heat leaving you with the real and unique sound of your amp overloading but at a manageable volume.
The HB60 Pro has a dual mode switchable reduction ratio. In [Studio] mode it is ideal for reducing amplifiers of between
15 and 60 watts down to the perfect volume for studio recording or moderate volume garage-jam type sessions. For
amplifiers of between 5 and 20 watts this mode will reduce the output down to a level suitable for jamming and rehearsing by
yourself. In [Practice] mode it is ideal for reducing amplifiers of between 15 and 60 watts down to the perfect volume
for solo practice, or amplifiers of under 15 watts down to bedroom levels.
- Suitable for any valve amplifier upto 60 watts.
- Perfect for extended use and abuse in the studio or live.
- Available in 16 ohm, 8 ohm and 4 ohm versions.
- Studio mode 10:1 power reduction ratio turns a 60 watt amp into a 6 watt amp or a 30 watt amp into a 3 watt amp.
- Practice mode 30:1 power reduction ratio turns a 60 watt amp into a 2 watt amp or a 15 watt amp into a 0.5 watt amp.
- Made in Manchester, UK using premium British made, aluminium clad power resistors.
- Simple and indestructable: Gets the job done with no messing about.
Download manual in .pdf format...