HotBox 120 MkV
The HotBox 120 is a dual mode power attenuator designed to absorb most of
the output power from your amplifier so that you can capture the natural, rich,
overdriven tone of your valve amp, but without the hearing damage and angry neighbours.
The 120 is our mid-range option with a perfect balance of features and price.
The MkV has an improved Jam mode that offers finely adjustable reduction reduction and better tone than our previous models.
Simply connect the HB 120 between your amplifier's output and the speaker itself to get
the real and unique sound of your amp overloading, but at a manageable volume.
Our units are built to last using only premium and British made parts, so you
can drive them as hard as you like, for as long as you like, without any worry.
We've taken the guesswork out of attenuation with our easy to use, two-mode switchable system.
In Studio mode the HB120 provides the perfect volume for studio recording or garage-jams.
In Jam mode the H120 reduces your amp to levels ideal solo practice and bedroom jamming.
- Suitable for any valve amplifier upto 120 watts.
- Made in Manchester UK using premium British parts.
- Dual mode with (Studio) and infinitely variable (Jam) settings.
- Works as a Dummy Load (Set volume to zero in Jam mode)
- Available in 4, 8 and 16 ohm versions.
- Dual speaker outputs so you don't have to daisy chain your speaker cabs.
- Lifetime warranty. (See FAQ for full details)