The Dummy Load is exactly what it says on the tin: 150 watts of pure silence! Ideal for use if your amp
has a built-in line out, or with one of our specialist DI recording solutions, for bedding in new valves and also for engineers running tests.
Simply connect the Dummy Load to your amplifier's output. Use your amps line out to record,
insert other recording gear in-line, or break out your multimeter and test your
amplifier's bias, power output and other tweaky geeky stuff as much as you dare!
Our units are built to last using only premium and British made parts, so you
can drive them as hard as you like, for as long as you like, without any worry.
- Suitable for any valve amplifier upto 150 watts.
- Made in Manchester UK using premium British parts.
- Works only as a resistive Dummy Load.
- Available in 4, 8 and 16 ohm versions.
- Simplicity is elegance, right?
- Lifetime warranty. (See FAQ for full details)